The Cheaper Removals CO. is a well established, North London based, removal company - a completely flexible operation which has built its reputation on service and reliability for nearly 3 years. We can offer you the best price for all removal companies in London. You can get the best removal quote if you call us before the 1st of May. We are specialized in domestic removals from full household to single items. We realize that our customers are our best adverts, so we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and always give friendly and efficient service to our customers throughout the moving process.
Here we give you some tips (these tips are valid in England, Ireland, and Wales.)
1. Think out in advance of your finances. How much you can borrow? Will you be able to pay your monthly repayments?
2. Consider which type of mortgage is suitable for your particular circumstances. Find easy-to-follow Mortgage Guides which you can study at your leisure.
3. Work out what you want and where you want to buy.
4. Appoint a solicitor. Ask for mortgage guide on the role of the solicitor.
5. Make an offer. As a first-time buyer, you’re in demand as you are often at the start of a ’chain’ of people selling their houses. This may give you a strong negotiating position.
6. Find a survey. Ask for our Surveys Guide, and for a list of surveyors in your chosen area.
7. Exchange contracts. Your solicitor will tell you when it’s time for you and the seller to sign and exchange contracts. This normally involves the payment of a deposit of 5%-10% of the purchase price. Once this has happened, neither you nor the seller can back out without a huge financial penalty.
8. Book us now.
9. Complete and Move In! Completion takes place when your solicitor deposits the money in the seller’s solicitor’s bank account. At that time you can take the keys and move into your new home with our help!
Enjoy your new home by making your move special